少尉

積分 13503
帖子 6376
註冊 2017-5-11
用戶註冊天數 2564
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-6-10 12:54 

圖為一名男子正在婚介網站上找對象

國際在線專稿:据法新社7月26日報道,一項新的研究發現,由於當地女性不願意嫁給本國男性,亞洲多個國傢的男性不得不娶外國女性為妻。這種現象在日本、韓國和中國台灣尤其突出。

加拿大西安大略大學的教授勃朗傑表示,亞洲出現這種現象已有十多年,越南新娘。從20世紀90年代開始,越來越多的東南亞男性將擇偶的目標投向國外,目前東南亞國傢中15%的妻子是外籍女性。而在日本,外籍新娘哭訴遭台當侷刁難 無身份証明恐成“人毬”_新,這種現象自20世紀80年代就開始了,近?年,日本的外籍妻子比例佔5-6%。

目前外籍新娘已經成為東亞、東南亞國傢和地區最大的新移民群體。這些外籍新娘大多數來自中國大陸和越南。最初娶外籍新娘的主要是農村貧困人群,但後來這種現象在城市中層階級中也開始變得普遍。

亞洲一些地區還成立了相關的婚姻中介機搆,一次收費達5000到1萬歐元(4.38萬元人民幣至8.75萬元人民幣)之高。(曾玉仙)

無頭像
lagwan4n6l
二等兵

積分 20
帖子 5
註冊 2018-6-7
用戶註冊天數 2172
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-6-10 15:46 
Terrified. He gave his left wrist and his right arm. He did not use the "North meditation work" with his internal force. He had to put his left hand in a mess. Every finger points to the empty place. Only the pressure of the chest was more and more heavy. When I was in danger, I could hardly hear the sound of a few listless voices. Then, the Western Xia's good hand "ah" shouted softly,wholesale clothing outlet sale, and said, "good skill, you finally hit me." My jade pillow... " His hands slowly relaxed, his head drooping down, and he died on the wall. Duan Yu big strange, spanking his body to see, see his back brain "jade pillow point" there is a small hole, blood gurgling, this scar is his own six pulse divine sword created. He didn't understand it for a moment. He didn't know his ability to gather in the emergency. He pointed out that the real gas rushed to the wall and rebounded and hit the back brain of the good hand of the Xixia. Duan Yu counted dozens of fingers,diesel jeans clearance, and rebounded from behind the walls. But the power of the West Xia people is high, and the strength of the real gas bounce has been greatly weakened,Designer Womens Fashion Brands, and the damage does not hurt him, but the last real gas just bounces back to his "jade pillow point". The "jade pillow" is the place where he covers the door, the most tender and tender, and the real Qi is weak, but when he bumps into it, he will die at once. Duan Yu was surprised and pleased. He put down the body of the Xixia people and cried, "King girl, Miss Wang,all wholesale, the enemy is killed!" Suddenly, a cold voice behind him said, "not necessarily all!" When Duan Yu looked back, he saw the look of the West Xia warrior. He thought, "I forgot you. I can kill you as soon as I grab you. Laughing, "please go quickly, man. I can't kill any more."